Last night at the 7:30pm Metabolic Class, one of the regulars was going on and on about a new recipe. It sounds amazing so I thought I’d share it. It’s a healthy casserole – no noodles!
2 lbs cauliflower florets (suggest 1.5 to 2 heads of cauliflower)
8oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8oz shredded monterey jack cheese
8oz cream cheese – softened
5 tbsp heavy cream
2 bunches green onions, sliced, 1.5 cups
6 sliced bacon, crumbled
1 clove garlic, grated
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Steam cauliflower until tender.
3. Cream together 6 oz of cheddar, 6 oz of monterey, cream cheese, heavy cream. Stir in sliced onions, bacon, garlic. Set aside.
4. Drain liquid from cauliflower, add cheese mix.
5. Stir cauliflower and cheese.
6. Pour into 2-3 quart casserole and sprinkle remaining cheese.
7. Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 min, remove foil and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly.
For more easy recipes from The Body You Want click here! For more information regarding how to get the body you want in the time you have click: DC personal trainer.